Monday, December 16, 2013

Top 50 Albums of 2013: 50-31

I don't know why I do this. It feels crazy, all year long it feels crazy. I'm not a music critic, I just enjoy music, so why for the third year in a row am I agonizing over quantifying the thing I enjoy most in life? I guess because, although making this list takes up way more head space than it should (that could be used for, you know, writing) it's something fun. And it's nice to go back through the year and find what I thought made most of an impact, what did something new, and mostly what I enjoyed and spent the most time listening to. So here, without further ado is my top 50 albums of 2013, this year with youtubes to listen to tracks and watch music videos!



50. Drake - Nothing Was the Same





49. Alex Calder - Time




48. Kvelertak - Meir






47. Earl Sweatshirt - Doris





46. Fidlar - Fidlar






45. Joanna Gruesome - Weird Sister




44. Kurt Vile - Wakin On a Pretty Daze






43. Gun Outfit - Hard Coming Down





42. CHVRCHES - The Bones of What You Believe





41. KEN Mode - Entrench





40. Widowspeak - Almanac/The Swamps EP






39. Modern Life is War - Fever Hunting





38. Haim - Days Are Gone





37. Windhand - Soma






36. Julia Holter - Loud City Song






35. Charli XCX - True Romance






34. Foxygen - We Are the 21st Century Ambassadors of Peace & Magic





33. Pissed Jeans - Honeys






32. Forest Swords - Engravings






31. California X - California X




No comments: